Simply Maze Simply Maze

Good so far.

Try adding sound, make the screen area wider, and (as you already mentioned), add more levels.

Props to you for not throwing a screamer into this when the player touches the walls.

bombs mini game # 1 bombs mini game # 1

Although not too original...

It's still an interesting game. The graphics were well-made, at-least.

I was able to beat it by hitting 'Tab+Enter' whenever a bomb popped up. I got to the end and apparently did a "good job."

I wanted a more surprising ending :P

Epic Space Battle Epic Space Battle

This Needs Work

For starters, I could beat this game simply by flying my ship above or below the screen and holding the right arrow. But sadly, there is no end to this game.

-Make it so that your ship, which could really use some visual detail, can not fly off-screen.

-Add a loading screen and instructions on how to play.

-Make your ship able to defend itself (i.e. missiles or lasers)

-THINK OF A NEW IDEA! This idea has been beaten to death, and the game itself has been considered boring since the SNES console came into family hosueholds.

Bomb -The Game- Bomb -The Game-

Awesome

I can only play until the first boss. For some reason the game always freezes up after I beat him. Anyway, kids are really dumb. I don't think anyone understands the joke. He isn't really Chinese. Jesus Christ.

Trigonometry wars Trigonometry wars

Nice work

Why do I die when I shoot the square? Add sounds to it, too.

Chernobil Rabbits Chernobil Rabbits

That was game good

Maybe but next time make game you hire good translate person. I like shoot way you design rabbit mutant game. Good you job did!

Alcazar Alcazar

FUCK YES!

I tried beating this at like 2 Am this morning. I only got to lvl 26. Then I beat it like five minutes ago. I'm #7 on the high score board now, bitch.

PS, you can skip levels by hitting right-click > Play.

Element Battle Element Battle

lol.

This was pretty good for your first game. It reminds me of Space Invaders, but less complicated. Nice work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Soooo freakin badass

No matter how old this game is, it's a classic and no game on NewGrounds can ever top it. I hope the game sales go well.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

OMFG!!

DAMN, emma wattson is hot too, but not as hot as lindsay lohan. and maybe i' fuck her if she lost the gayass brit accent.
i hope the accent's staged.