.The Murderer .The Murderer

Make it longer; change the music

Make this longer. I can't describe to you how many stick fight scene flashes are on the portal. If yours doesn't stand out, it'll die with a 2 or 3/5 and never go anywhere.

Also, please change the music. Who gets their ass kicked to whiny, angsty, teenage crybaby-core music?

Theodor responds:

lol wat

Wolverine Sucks! Wolverine Sucks!

Not bad

If you made them move their heads, bodies, or even their arms while they talked, I would have liked it a lot more. It was a little bland in the animation, but I still 5'd it for creativity.

-Sound quality - great
-Picture quality - pretty good; high-res
-Animation - only seen in Hulk/ Wolverine's mouths
-Plot and voice script - pretty good

If you have them move while they talk (assuming their arms aren't permanently attached and immovable), re-submit this and I think you'll get better ratings.

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

This reeeally dragged

-Excellent animation
-Good use of 3-D
-Well-mixed

But this all dragged. In the opening credits you're just watching a headless tankman for like a good 30 seconds before it tweens out. Then again with the guy on the scaffold. It just seemed like you were too proud of each segment of animation that you had to extend a keyframe for a good 50 frames every 30 seconds.

Although the 3-D was very well done, it was a little corny.

Excellent job anyway, and congrats on front page.

Machete Machete

Nice job

However, it's "Der Fuhrer."

Not das.

TMOB-2 TMOB-2

You should fix this a little

Delete this for now and spend some time on adding sound to it. If you are going to have characters stand still, give life to something else on the screen so it doesn't just sit there frozen in an awkward state.

Maybe add some blowing wind effects for when the blue character is flying through the air. Put sound on walking, jumping, swinging, etc.

The graphics are pretty good so far, but like I said, delete this for now and submit it once it has more done to it.

Freakscape Freakscape

This is really good for your first flash

Make their mouths move when they talk. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least let them have anime mouths (the two-frame open/ close mouths). Also, try to make this longer. You could definitely keep going off from the "barrow in the graveyard" scene. You have good material.

I personally think Runescape is annoying and boring, but this was still a pretty good cartoon. Keep it up!

Gamewar responds:

Reading your review made my day. We are going to start working on our second flash which will include mouth animation and we are definatly going to use our "barrows" material again. We'll try to make it longer too. Thanks again for the review :)

Eternal Descent Teaser Eternal Descent Teaser

Looks good

But make it longer than twenty seconds...

EternalDescent responds:

Well, glad you like it, even if it is short! Theres a 5minute feature based on this thats gonna be ready real soon. I just had so many setbacks with it that i was just bursting to show something to the newgrounds viewers! Thanks for watching

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

It looked great, but shitty jokes.

What the guy below me said. It looked like you were pushing for Family Guy humor and miserably failed. Excellent job on hte animation, though!

ToonCastleTV responds:

:/ i liked the jokes oh well
thanks anyway

Space Adventures: Ep. 3 Space Adventures: Ep. 3

Pretty shitty. Ignore the rhyme.

This was pretty bad. Just a few notes:

-Use detail to show depth; more than one color. That way it doesn't look so 1D and Bitmap-like.

-Use more than one sound effect. You over-used the screaming noise and the squishing effect.

-People don't have round heads.

-When someone expresses emotion, their facial expressions generally tend to change.

AlbinoClock's Day Vol. 1 AlbinoClock's Day Vol. 1

Eh...

It was kind of boring. It was funny towards the end, though. It wasn't bad, good job!

ampm responds: